Fall season offers players the opportunity to play year round and work on skills development. Fall is much smaller than Spring season, and is typically more competitive than Spring season. Often there is only one team per Division – 8U, 10U, 12U, 14/16U.
- Players wishing to participate in Fall season must have played in the previous Spring season. The age that determines a players division in Fall is the age that she was as of December 31 of the previous year.
- Games will start on Labor Day Weekend and continue through November.
- Practices usually start early August.
- Games are played against other NorCal teams in the greater Sacramento region. Teams will play doubleheaders on Sunday afternoons.
- Teams practice at one of our DYSA fields (Community Park Field A or B, and Slide Hill Park).
Deadlines & Fees
Registration is May 1, 2015 – July 31, 2015